Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bowral meetup - January 17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jude

Sep 16, 2015

Hello everyone,

Let’s meet up, break bread and create a stunning photo opportunity. I’m organising a Tesla meetup in Bowral on January 17 and it would be great to have you join us.

Lunch will be at Biota Dining from 12:30pm, and the grazing BBQ menu in their gardens includes:

• suckling pig
  • king prawns cooked in an outdoor oven
  • seasonal sides
  • house-made breads.

The cost of lunch is $48 pp, drinks are not included.

If anyone wants to speak to the group for a couple of minutes – with anything you think might be of interest to us – let me know and I’ll see if I can arrange something at the venue.

The address is 18 Kangaloon Road, Bowral. Or you can navigate with the command “Drive to Biota in Bowral” :)

Biota Dining is a 157km return trip from Goulburn’s superchargers, or a 240km return trip from Sydney CBD. From Canberra’s CBD, the return trip is 338km.

Please RSVP on Eventbrite, with your number of guests, by January 10 2015. You will make payment to the restaurant on the day, and our reservation will be based on the number of RSVPs captured in Eventbrite (so please amend numbers if required).

Feel free to pass this on to other Tesla owners (only) who may not be on this forum.

Cheers,
Jude Burger

Would anyone like to take a passenger along? I'm an EV convert from way back, originally joined AEVA in the 90's. I do tend to generate oohs & aahs whenever I see a model S but please don't hold that against me. [emoji14]

Good point Jude, I just didn't want to get too carried away. I'm in the lower Blue Mountains, although willing to make meeting up more convenient. I understand that I'm effectively asking for someone to pick up a stranger, but if I don't ask... Thanks for asking.