TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brabus Roadster Sport

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by TEG, Nov 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

2. ryanjm

ryanjm Tesla Podcast Host

I love how the Tesla sounds. I wouldn't want it to sound like a "typical V8" if I had one.

The matte white paint job might be cool, though, judging from the pics. I'd have to see it in person.

3. ChrisC

ChrisC see signature

Why the huge image above of just the mgear logo?

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#4 TEG, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    Sorry - I embedded some Roadster images from the article, and it showed up for me for a while, but their site must have some "anti-embed" technology that switches to a large logo if you haven't visited the actual story in a while.

So, I removed the embedded image(s). Just click through the link to see the story with pictures.

5. ChrisC

ChrisC see signature

I thought that might be the case. From those of us who prefer to not browse within huge windows, thanks for the edit :)

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

When I read the press release about this last week the interesting part for me was the special "RWE-Brabus car charger".

Tesla Roadster Sport Brabus Green Package - Top Speed

tesla-roadster-sport_800x0w.jpg
    tesla-roadster-sport-1_800x0w.jpg
    tesla-roadster-sport-2_800x0w.jpg
    tesla-roadster-sport-3_800x0w.jpg

Press release:

7. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

8. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator