Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brake fluid low warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When using brake uphill or downhill, occasionally the 'brake fluid low' warning will popup. It can last for a while as long as the car still running on the slope. And will dismiss after the car return to flat road.
Checked with tesla and they said the brake fluid level is appropriate, it is the design fault to make the sensor so sensitive to give false alarm......
If any brother got the same issue?

I have the same issue, but Tesla doesn't have service appointments for weeks and I'd have to bring it in so I'm not inclined to wait for that. My plan is a slight top off and see if the light comes back again. I rarely use the actual brakes, only for final stops and have only had it (got it used) for a few months so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like.

I have the same issue, but Tesla doesn't have service appointments for weeks and I'd have to bring it in so I'm not inclined to wait for that. My plan is a slight top off and see if the light comes back again. I rarely use the actual brakes, only for final stops and have only had it (got it used) for a few months so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like.
For such a universal system there is NO reason to go to a Tesla Service Center. Any garage should be able to figure this out and adjust your fluid level.

For such a universal system there is NO reason to go to a Tesla Service Center. Any garage should be able to figure this out and adjust your fluid level.
I am still curious what happened to OP but I went to look at the level and I can't even see it. So that implies to me that it's really low and maybe leaking out. Going to see when I can drop it at a garage.