Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brake Pedal Noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having something a little similar. After Auto pilot breaker a little hard now when I break right when the car stops the breaks do a small clunk/clacking sound. Did not do it before the hard breaking. The break pedal seems a little loose now because if I hold my foot against the side of the pedal when the car is slowing down with regen it does not make the sound. It seems like the break pedal is just loose. I know the breaks should make a little bit of a sound but not this much. Thoughts anyone? Anyone else have this too?

Reviving this old thread...
I've took my Model Y from service, where they tried to identify for two weeks why car went into safe mode (which ended up caused by a faulty rear hub).
Now I have a clicking noise when I press the brake pedal to certain extent. Super annoying. Brakes work as usual, but there is a loud knock every time I press the brake slightly harder than usual.

I have exactly the same issue. A sort of click noise at low speed braking or when accelerating from a stop. Really distracting and annoying, but completely gone at all higher speeds. Sounds like something rolling or rubbing on something, but it;s hard to be sure. I'm curious if anyone since this last post has had this and gotten it fixed/diagnosed.