Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New “Tesla Offer v2” Power Frunk Kit for Model X: $300 + Shipping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As title states, brand new never really opened Tesla Offer v2 Powered Frunk Kit for the Model X. Bought it for $550 plus tax but chickened out on the install as i am not mechanically inclined. There is a really easy to follow YouTube video that shows how to install it though.

With my X gone, I now have no need for it. I’d like $300 plus shipping for it. That’s a full $250 off for something that is brand new. Would also entertain reasonable ”Offers” (had to).

Cheers,
Wreighven

As title states, brand new never really opened Tesla Offer v2 Powered Frunk Kit for the Model X. Bought it for $550 plus tax but chickened out on the install as i am not mechanically inclined. There is a really easy to follow YouTube video that shows how to install it though.

With my X gone, I now have no need for it. I’d like $300 plus shipping for it. That’s a full $250 off for something that is brand new. Would also entertain reasonable ”Offers” (had to).

Cheers,
Wreighven
Do you still have it? Is this for the 2022 Model X refresh?