Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand-new 18 inch Aero wheels with Michelin 235/3518 MXM4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dfwatt

Best Car Ever
Sep 24, 2018
FL
These literally have the mileage on them that was required to drive from the dealer to our home – just about 55 miles.

Obviously cosmetically perfect, also balanced personally by myself (factory balance was out about 1/2 Ounce on average), with no excessive run-out in wheels or tires.

Pretty much virginal in other words. Local pickup only $1500 for both wheels and tires.

Same deal on eBay is $2000 2021 18” TESLA MODEL 3 Factory OEM WHEELS AERO RIMS SET w Michelin Tires | eBay

Will meet half way anybody in South Florida.

Will break the wheels and tires down, in other words will sell wheels for $150 a piece, and tires for $200 a piece but at that price, you have to buy all four of each the wheels or the tires. Michelin MXM4 currently selling for $300 on Tire Rack, and $290 at Walmart.

Alternatively, will set in sets of two, $200/wheel, and $250/tire.

Will meet half way anybody in South Florida.

Just to clarify what I consider a serious offer. If you ask me to break the set down I still will not ship, and since I will assume extra cost for the breaking down of the set you can expect that to be reflected in your cost. I will not go below $225 a wheel if that includes the Bluetooth sensors and the aero covers. Currently that's $300 a wheel with Bluetooth sensors on ebay.