Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 19” M3LR wheels/tires for sale: $3250

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a complete set of M3LR 19” wheels and tires with less than 50 miles on them. I can post pics later but suffice to say they are flawless. They do NOT have the TPMS as I had the stock modules transferred to the aftermarket wheels I purchased. I prefer to sell the complete set of wheels and tires as the tires are mounted to the rims/wheels. I am located in Seattle. You pay for shipping or come get them if local.

• Funny
Reactions: kamalik09
Bump. Pic included. All are flawless and still in bags after being removed.
68B9CEA3-FE76-4094-9A9C-939BE3BF7E46.jpeg

Aftermarket TPMS can be purchased for $120 for a set of four. Otherwise, Tesla will charge $300 for a set. You will want the sensor stem to match your wheel color anyway. How much you get charged depends on where you go. I bought my performance all season radials from Discount Tire and had them swap out etc.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rodney!
Aftermarket TPMS can be purchased for $120 for a set of four. Otherwise, Tesla will charge $300 for a set. You will want the sensor stem to match your wheel color anyway. How much you get charged depends on where you go. I bought my performance all season radials from Discount Tire and had them swap out etc.
BTW, Discount tire in Shoreline north of Seattle used the Tesla pucks to raise my car and had the best prices for tires hands down when I did my research.