Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 19 inch Slipstream Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm picking up my brand new Model S on March 25th in Fremont and am planning to swap out the wheels and tires for aftermarket ones.

Is anyone interested in these in the SF Bay Area? Willing to let the entire set go for $1800 if you pick them up.

What tires are included? Since your March 25th pickup date passed I'm guessing they're on your new Tesla.

I also suggest you just buy new tire pressure sensors for your new aftermarket wheels than remove the ones in your SlipStream wheels since it will save dismount & remount issues... and new buy will almost assuredly need sensors in your Slipstreams.

Update: These wheels and tires are in great condition. Been very busy at work and have been traveling and given these wheels and tires are still on my car is the only reason why these are still available. If someone can pick them up next Sat AM May 28th at the Dublin CA Tesla dealer while I look to do a swap for 21's -- I will sell them for $1700 with the TPMS . Wheels and tires currently have around 3K miles.