TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brand New 19" oem wheels for sale (sensors, Michelin tires & factory center caps)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pdbmd, Jun 6, 2016.

1. pdbmd

pdbmd Member

Finally getting around to posting these brand new tires and rims. Zero miles on them, they were given to me by the dealership when I had the cyclone wheels put on my new P90 before I drove it. Happy to ship anywhere in continental US. Asking $2000. Thanks - Patrick

2. Steve Nugent

Steve Nugent Member

Are these Slipstream wheels? Michelin Pilot 3 tires?

3. pdbmd

pdbmd Member

HI Steve - Nope, these are the prior standard rims, not the slipstream:

[​IMG]

4. ZERO260

ZERO260 Member

Do you still have these?

5. pdbmd

pdbmd Member

I do. Someone was going to buy them and then backed out..

6. ZERO260

ZERO260 Member

I'm not expecting my car until Sept. I thought I liked the new slipstream, but they are a little cartoonish and bulky I don't know the word. I can't come to grips upgrading for $2500 to cyclones, when I can buy from another source and have two sets and possibly sell the slips and recoup my investment. I'll keep in contact.

7. pdbmd

pdbmd Member

that's a sound plan. You might even be able to trade for them rather than buy mine, but then you'd have a used rather than a new set...