Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new 2017 Model X 20" wheels FOR SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're getting our MX in early March and I'm going to be selling its 20" Slipstream wheels as soon as we get the car, probably with less than 100 miles on them. Set of four (4) wheels and caps only, since I'll be replacing them with aftermarket chrome wheels. They'll look like this per the Design Studio.

upload_2017-2-14_16-42-14.png

$1300 OBO if picked up in the south bay area (within driving distance from Cupertino, CA). If shipping is desired, then add the cost of boxes and actual shipping.

Last edited:
These will be brand-spankin' new and guaranteed to not have any curb rashes or signs of wear. Will send or post pictures of the actual wheels and odometer reading once we get the car, but let me know if you're interested in the meantime. Thanks!

Hmmmm, not sure, but here are the specs on the MX wheels:
  • Front wheels: 20 x 9.0 +35 mm (1.378″) offset
  • Rear wheels: 20 x 10.0 +40mm (1.575″) offset
The car will be here tomorrow (3/2) so the wheels are available any day after that.

PRICE REDUCED!
I'm on the fence whether to get the factory wheels chromed (via an exchange from Mr. Chrome) or whether to sell these and get after-market chrome wheels. Haven't found the right ones yet, so I should really resume looking (been busy with life).

So while pondering that, if anyone wants these wheels for $1100, PM me. Maybe that'll help me get off my butt and decide one way or another.