Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2022 Model S LR White/White/21s Ready for Pickup (Reservation for Sale) - Phoenix, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad that so many people think white is a wonderful color. I think it's rather boring, but look at any parking lot: 95% of the cars are either black, gray, or white, none of which are colors. I guess imagination has disappeared in the human population. Back when we had only black and white TVs, I could have understood this fanaticism over black and white, but now?? At least Tesla makes a couple red or blue cars a month. Used to have brown and green, but no one wanted them... except people still remember my brown Model S AND its VIN!! Just think how much easier it would be if NASA sent up only black and white cameras to look back on this little grey marble.
I looked at all the colors for my new m3 and did not want to pay xtra - so that leaves white or the blue- grey - checking out the paint swatches at the Tesla store I can see the white is a “pearl” finish and seemed thicker then some of the others - so I’m staying w white for my order - hope to use red as accent color for assesories.
- ag