Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2022 Model S LR White/White/21s Ready for Pickup (Reservation for Sale) - Phoenix, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KyleDay

Oct 29, 2016
AZ
Hi Everyone-

My 2022 Model S LR is almost ready for pickup (2 week window with estimated pickup 1/19-2/1). I ended up buying a Plaid and no longer need this LR reservation that I’ve been waiting 8 months on. I’m located in Phoenix, AZ and am willing to meet the buyer at my local Tesla delivery center on delivery day and let you drive off in the car. I can’t transfer the reservation to you, so I’m going to buy the car outright and turn around and immediately sell it to an interested buyer at the same time and transfer title to buyer.

The car is a White exterior, White Interior, 21” Arachnid Model S LR. The white interior has been near impossible to get - so here’s your chance to get one NOW. My asking price is what you’d pay today if ordering - but you get the car now! (I reserved the car back when the price was $15k lower than it is today). Here’s the price I’m paying, and you add $15k (and save on the incremental sales tax!).

I can also add FSD to the order now for $10k if interested (do it before the 17th when it goes up to $12k!).

PM me or text me at 480-205-2125 if interested. This will go very fast - so first person who wants to make a deal and follows through gets it.

Kyle

1642223370299.png

Yes, I'm afraid the full $15k you're asking won't attract a lot of buyers, but I could be wrong?

FYI: are you aware that one CAN change the delivery/pick up person before delivery, and then you will NOT have to pay taxes on the car?

PM if you'd like more details.

Lastly, if you don't find a buyer, we have a home in AZ and might be able to help you out with your purchase, but it's iffy as taxes in AZ are actually much higher than ours in our home state. That said, perhaps we can work something out by just changing the delivery address to our state...lots of options to explore if you're interested. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Bump! Out of state seller backed out. Happy to bê negotiable. Expecting car imminently. Anyone in AZ looking for a new LR S? Willing to negotiate price - and I’ll offer to subtract vehicle license tax from the deal because I’ll get a refund of the full unused portion after resell.

Sad that so many people think white is a wonderful color. I think it's rather boring, but look at any parking lot: 95% of the cars are either black, gray, or white, none of which are colors. I guess imagination has disappeared in the human population. Back when we had only black and white TVs, I could have understood this fanaticism over black and white, but now?? At least Tesla makes a couple red or blue cars a month. Used to have brown and green, but no one wanted them... except people still remember my brown Model S AND its VIN!! Just think how much easier it would be if NASA sent up only black and white cameras to look back on this little grey marble.

It’s going to be available, yes. Waiting on my vin to hit any day now. EDD is 1/23-2/5.

Previous buyer had to sell their car first and that wouldn’t work.

Tesla is requiring me to purchase the Long Range S and then sell it to another. My plan is to buy it and then hand over the keys (and the forthcoming title) to the new buyer immediately. Looking for a cash buyer.

Vin received and Delivery ready for scheduling!!! Who wants this awesome 2022 LR??? I’m willing to let it go for cost + 5K. No, I can’t transfer reservation to you- I have to buy the car and immediately hand you the keys.