Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2022 Tesla Model Y For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new 2022 Tesla Model Y. The car has under 100 miles on it, and has been garage kept since purchased a couple of weeks ago. The exterior paint is in great condition without any blemishes. Panels were meticulously checked for gaps and are void of any. The car has the premium black exterior, premium white leather interior, and upgraded 20" rims. Help with trade-in and finance are available. Asking for $68,000 or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Cyberspeed
Why is it that sellers always claim that their cars have perfect panel gaps, but new buyers are always complaining that the panel gaps are not acceptable. Do they somehow heal themselves over time. (kinda kidding)

• Funny
Reactions: GeoG
Why is it that sellers always claim that their cars have perfect panel gaps, but new buyers are always complaining that the panel gaps are not acceptable. Do they somehow heal themselves over time. (kinda kidding)
The unicorns do happen. 😂😂

My first M3 from Sept 2021 was perfect. No issues. Paint and panel was perfect.
I wasn’t so lucky on my second one from Dec 2021. Frunk and trunk issues, dash trim loose …

Reactions: voxel
This a Long Range Model Y. It does not have FSD included.

My friend is a dealer who is willing to help with trade-ins or financing as a favor to me.

This is my second Model Y purchased, so I tried to be as thorough as possible when checking for imperfections. The first one had a paint chip on the trunk, so I did not accept delivery and waited four weeks for it to be repainted.

Reactions: bnsfengineer