Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand NEW 2023 MYLR For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To better aid you in your sale...
1) insert some photos of the vehicle
2) any options you got on the LRMY - standard 19' wheels or upgraded 20' wheels?
3) Floor matts or a charger?
4) Set an asking price too.

Also, you may want to get bids from Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, driveway and Tesla themselves. That may be the fastest and easiest way to move forward without a lot of headaches.

Might have been interested if you were closer. Agree that wheel size choice is needed on your listing.

The Tesla market experienced a similar time with the Model 3. I'm hopeful you didn't order the Y with the expectation of flipping for a big profit and then attempt to shy away from delivery when used prices declined. I'm sure some profit is still there depending on how soon before the price increase you ordered, but maybe not the 10-15K people were seeing a few months ago.

Reactions: voxel
White/white. 5seats. No hitch. 33 miles (Delivered to San Diego from Carlsbad). Owner has not driven car. VIN 7SAYGDEE1PF———
19” Gemini wheels. $66,685 would keep me whole. The car was delivered to my home on Saturday. I have not driven the car and I have not signed the title or registration paperwork so am hoping I could help the buyer avoid paying sales tax. Not sure how that works.

Attachments

• 5D94FDC4-3E63-4C44-9F07-3EDFC8A4E655.jpeg
    5D94FDC4-3E63-4C44-9F07-3EDFC8A4E655.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 219
19” Gemini wheels. $66,685 would keep me whole. The car was delivered to my home on Saturday. I have not driven the car and I have not signed the title or registration paperwork so am hoping I could help the buyer avoid paying sales tax. Not sure how that works.
Model year 2022 or 2023?

Join the Facebook group called 'Teslas For Sale By Owner" and you can post it there too. A much Wider net of potential buyers who are looking for Tesla's.

Like I suggested too - You may want to get bids from Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, driveway and Tesla themselves. That may be the fastest and easiest way to move forward without a lot of headaches.

MMR is $58K and projected to drop to $56K by Dec/Jan. I think folks need to lower their prices a little.

View attachment 873427
MMR??? Graph trends are just that. Simple economic supply and demand will adjust the markets between buyers and sellers - without outside influence. What we had for 12 months was:
  1. FOMO
  2. New order lead-times increasing,
  3. Easy money - low interest rates
  4. Fuel prices rising quickly
  5. Mantra to go EV now by govt - with no reliable charging infrastructure besides Tesla.
  6. Flippers trying to make $$$$$.
  7. Tesla stopping the sale of reservations on 3/2022 - now you have to buy it, pay TT&L to resell.
The perfect bubble that is bursting similar to the real estate market. Add in 15k repos a day now...thats the data your trend-line does not show.

Why not just Wish the seller good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: P-Lo801
Model year 2022 or 2023?

Join the Facebook group called 'Teslas For Sale By Owner" and you can post it there too. A much Wider net of potential buyers who are looking for Tesla's.

Like I suggested too - You may want to get bids from Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, driveway and Tesla themselves. That may be the fastest and easiest way to move forward without a lot of headaches.
Model year 2022 or 2023?

Thanks for your help. It's a 2023. I tried auto trader, Carmax, and Caravana but there is no history associated with the Vin so I can't list the car! I am still hoping Tesla will just take it back....but I can't get the Delivery manager to call me.