Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 21" Arachnid Wheels - Never Used

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My brand new set of Arachnids showed up unexpectedly this week and the Tesla Mobile Ranger kindly delivered them to my home (kudos to Jack). They were just mounted and balanced and have TPMS and center caps.

I was looking forward to getting these for summer use, but after seeing them in person, I think I prefer my gray 19" turbines, especially with all the pot holes around here.

If you're interested, I'm looking for $3000/set for local pickup. Equivalent wheels sell for $4000 on TireRack.com, so I think this is a fair price. It is not going to hurt my feelings if they do not sell, so no low ball offers, please.

There is an awesome shop near here that can powder coat them black (matte, satin, or gloss) for about $600-650 out the door in 24-hours, if you're interested. They can do about 100 other colors as well, but I do not know what they charge. They did the ceramic coat on my Model S and they just did my wife's wheels - both vehicles came out looking great.

The specs on the wheels are below in case you want to put them on something other than a Model S.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions and thanks for looking. :)

IMG_4197.JPG

Size: 21X8.5" front, 21X9.0" rear.
Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
Bolt Pattern: 5X120
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
245/35ZR21 96Y XL (FRONT) (Overall Diameter: 27.8")
265/35ZR21 101Y XL (REAR) (Overall Diameter: 28.3")
Weight: 21x8.5" = 27.85 lbs (without tire), 21x9.0" = ~ 28.75 lbs (without tire)
Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
Details: This wheel is not available when ordering a Tesla Model S. It could formerly be ordered as a wheel and tire package from the Tesla store, and as of late has disappeared from the Tesla online store.

Attachments

• IMG_4184.JPG
    IMG_4184.JPG
    355.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4192.JPG
    IMG_4192.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4187.JPG
    IMG_4187.JPG
    383.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4185.JPG
    IMG_4185.JPG
    518.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I may be willing to ship the wheels if a buyer is willing to pay for someone to pack and ship, but I suspect that would get pretty expensive.

If you're in Colorado, I could probably meet you somewhere in the middle between us.

Thanks again. :D

My brand new set of Arachnids showed up unexpectedly this week and the Tesla Mobile Ranger kindly delivered them to my home (kudos to Jack). They were just mounted and balanced and have TPMS and center caps.

I was looking forward to getting these for summer use, but after seeing them in person, I think I prefer my gray 19" turbines, especially with all the pot holes around here.

If you're interested, I'm looking for $3000/set for local pickup. Equivalent wheels sell for $4000 on TireRack.com, so I think this is a fair price. It is not going to hurt my feelings if they do not sell, so no low ball offers, please.

There is an awesome shop near here that can powder coat them black (matte, satin, or gloss) for about $600-650 out the door in 24-hours, if you're interested. They can do about 100 other colors as well, but I do not know what they charge. They did the ceramic coat on my Model S and they just did my wife's wheels - both vehicles came out looking great.

The specs on the wheels are below in case you want to put them on something other than a Model S.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions and thanks for looking. :)

View attachment 370192
Size: 21X8.5" front, 21X9.0" rear.
Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
Bolt Pattern: 5X120
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
245/35ZR21 96Y XL (FRONT) (Overall Diameter: 27.8")
265/35ZR21 101Y XL (REAR) (Overall Diameter: 28.3")
Weight: 21x8.5" = 27.85 lbs (without tire), 21x9.0" = ~ 28.75 lbs (without tire)
Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
Details: This wheel is not available when ordering a Tesla Model S. It could formerly be ordered as a wheel and tire package from the Tesla store, and as of late has disappeared from the Tesla online store.

Still avail?