TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

BRAND NEW 21" Silver Turbine wheel (8.5) with NEW Pilot Sport tire - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by andrewket, Aug 24, 2014.

1. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

BRAND NEW 21" Silver Turbine wheel (8.5) with NEW Pilot Sport tire

I bought this as a spare wheel and tire. It's never been used. New from Tesla the wheel was $1,500, the tire was $440, plus tax. I'm selling it complete for $1,500; you're essentially getting the tire for free.

Prefer local pick up for obvious reasons but will ship in the USA at the buyer's expense. Contact me directly to discuss.

Update: 9/5 reduced from $1500 to $1400.

List Date: 8/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BRAND NEW 21" Silver Turbine wheel (8.5) with NEW Pilot Sport tire
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    9cc3c233-deec-4e78-b4a1-854f4ff588bf.jpg
    dd63f8d7-0cf0-4645-a2dc-ebf93238169f.jpg
    74f8be5e-4ac6-48ca-a72b-0e6ff6c840d9.jpg

Mobile friendly version: BRAND NEW 21" Silver Turbine wheel (8.5) with NEW Pilot Sport tire

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!