TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brand New 22 inch Onyx Black Model X wheels and Pirelli tire set

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by BMWM3toTM3, Mar 8, 2020.

1. BMWM3toTM3

BMWM3toTM3 Member

Have a brand new set of 22 inch Onyx Black Model X wheels and tires for sale. They are a referral set I'm able to pickup. Selling for $3800. Located in Socal.

2. Janakass

Janakass Member

HI. Where in SoCal? Also willing to come down on the price?

3. BMWM3toTM3

BMWM3toTM3 Member

Yorba Linda area. Just posted today and will keep it at the listed price. Haven't seen many new referral sets left and just was checking eBay sold prices which were$4-5k so. Open to entertain offers if it doesn't move in the next month.

4. Janakass

Janakass Member

Ok sounds good. Let me know if the price drops.

5. BMWM3toTM3

BMWM3toTM3 Member

Picked them up from the service center. Rims are already mounted on the tires

6. Ryno

Ryno New Member

If there still for sale please pm me. I'm in so cal and am looking to buy them asap.

7. BMWM3toTM3

BMWM3toTM3 Member

Replied to all PMs