Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have 4 silver 22" Turbine wheels that came off of our Model X as soon as we took delivery. From the factory, these rims cost $5500! If you own a Model X without these rims or are planning on ordering a Model X in the near future, here is your chance to save thousands. We are asking $1,750 for all 4 rims. Tires not included.

Attachments

• 00U0U_2bLXyZ0npy3_600x450.jpg
    00U0U_2bLXyZ0npy3_600x450.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 119
I have 4 silver 22" Model X Turbine wheels that came off of our Model X as soon as we took delivery. 254 miles on them. Essentially UNUSED. Perfect Condition.If you own a Model X without these rims or are planning on ordering a Model X they are an option prices $6,800 in the store for the 4 wheels, 4 tires, pressure sensors and caps. I am offering them for around 30% off. $4,500.

I am located in New York but can ship for free.

Thanks!

You should probably start your own thread... not only will it be easier to track, but it might be easier to get yours sold since you're asking for almost $3000 more than the original post. (Granted yours comes with tires & tpms)