Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Arachnids - Toronto Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
546D328B-34FF-41CE-BE9A-8972B90908EA.jpeg
3FFD931F-6C52-46AB-A106-E2C32E12FC54.jpeg
Brand new 21” Arachnids with brand new Michelin PSS (acoustic) - never mounted on a vehicle available for pick up in the Toronto area.

PM for details.

Great opportunity for those with worn 21” tires to upgrade to these light Forged OEM wheels with amazing Michelin Pilot Super Sports (Tesla’s acoustic version) - save 38lbs of unsprung weight !

Sell your 21” turbines and buy my complete Arachnid set!

See the actual wheels in person before you buy - no chance of suprises, no shipping or import taxes ...

Great opportunity for those with worn 21” tires to upgrade to these light Forged OEM wheels with amazing Michelin Pilot Super Sports (Tesla’s acoustic version) - save 38lbs of unsprung weight !

See the actual wheels in person before you buy - no chance of suprises, no shipping or import taxes ...

hi 2cati, just wondering when you received the email to select service centre and when you received the wheels. I have a set coming in and haven’t heard anything from the referral program. Thanks!

I actually noticed on my Tesla App in the my rewards section that they were at the service center. Weeks later I recieved the email.

I think it was about 4-5 weeks from selecting the SC.

Seems the reward program responses are in batches and seem to be behind.

I actually noticed on my Tesla App in the my rewards section that they were at the service center. Weeks later I recieved the email.

I think it was about 4-5 weeks from selecting the SC.

Seems the reward program responses are in batches and seem to be behind.
Thanks! If I didn’t have a set coming I’d be all over these, they look awesome, good luck!

Thanks! These all also perfect for those ordering a new Model S and considering 21” wheels. Why pay $6k for the 21” wheels when you can pay less and get superior factory 21” and keep your 19” for winter wheels.

Good luck!

These are really nice high quality OEM option not available to those at ordering time.