Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Base Plaid Available right now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Design Your Model S | Tesla
MODEL: Model S
TRIM: Model S Plaid
PRICE: 145990 just delete FSD after deposit in your account
FSD: true
SEATS7: false
INTERIOR: BLACK,
WHEELS: 21’s
PAINT: BLACK

Design Your Model S | Tesla
TRIM: Model S Plaid
PRICE: 146990 just delete FSD after deposit in your account
FSD: true
SEATS7: false,
INTERIOR: BLACK
PAINT: RED

LONG RANGE $97,990 W/O FSD
Now sold
TRIM: Model S Long Range
PRICE: 107,990 just delete FSD after deposit in your account
FSD: true,
SEATS7: false,
INTERIOR: CREAM
PAINT: BLUE

Last edited:
Thank you! Please keep posting. Noticed that you used to list the 7 seat configuration, do you still think that they will make it an option?
The 7 seat configuration information marked false was just a carryover field in my search results because I also search for standard range Model Y’s and many are 7 seaters. I have to manually enter the information on TMC and I wasn't paying close attention to what parts I was copying and pasting

Anything in Dallas
Nothing since the last few Dallas cars I posted a day or two ago. I post pretty much every Plaid that hits inventory and I have been posting them well in advance of when they hit the generic inventory sites. If for some reason I’m busy when they go live I will not bother posting old cars because by then they could be found elsewhere and likely will sell unless they are in Hawaii and those Hawaii cars sit for quite a while.

I was politely asked by TMC to stop referring buyers to new inventory cars on TMC because my Tesla links include my Tesla referral code that gives both buyer and referrer the 1000 mile Supercharger credit. Essentially TMC said only paying advertisers can post such links. I thought it was a benefit to the community to list these few new cars not yet listed elsewhere. I understand TMC wants to collect revenue from advertisers and they don’t benefit from me posting these new inventory Tesla cars. I’m certainly not running a business by posting links to new Tesla inventory so I’ll stop. For transparency here is their request to stop.

"We appreciate you sharing useful links to used Tesla's that you think may be of interest to the community, however we would ask that you in future please leave out referral links. Aside from approved Vendor posts by paying advertisers, the motivation behind TMC content posted by members should be educational, informative, and social in nature. As such, we ask that our members leave out referral codes, or references to any other commercial interests."

If you're currently an owner, can you refer yourself? I was able to for my solar - both of me benefited
You can refer yourself by using your own referral link when buying a new Tesla but you only get one Supercharger credit. In the past Tesla would give you both referral credits, one as the buyer and the other for referring yourself. They no longer give that benefit. Now it makes more sense to use someone else’s code because both people get the same benefit instead of just one.

That sucks :/

but yes current owner can refer himself
You can refer yourself by using your own referral link when buying a new Tesla but you only get one Supercharger credit. In the past Tesla would give you both referral credits, one as the buyer and the other for referring yourself. They no longer give that benefit. Now it makes more sense to use someone else’s code because both people get the same benefit instead of just one.

I'd use your link!🙂