Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Chademo Charger for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brand new Chademo Charger ( never used in original Tesla box) for sale. I had purchased it for a long trip to the national parks , but that just got cancelled and I don't need it any more. Original price is $ 400 plus $35 tax= $435. Will sell for 400 ( w/o) shipping . I am located in the Bay Area, CA

Reactions: ElectricIAC
For anyone that is considering dealing with @Rice&Curry in the future I thought it was important to know what type of person you're dealing with.

I sent a PM right after this was thread was created to say I would take it. They agreed to terms and said they needed to go to a local UPS/FedEx store to get the cost for shipping. Done deal, right?

The next message I get is them saying "Someone local wants to buy it now. What do you say?" as if I'm not in sort bidding war or need to beg or something when we already had an agreement in place.

BS.

@Rice&Curry agreed to terms and I was waiting for the total amount w/shipping on your schedule. You went back on your word and I hope it was worth it because now anyone that considers dealing with you in the future who does their due diligence will see this post detailing exactly the type of person you are.

For anyone that is considering dealing with @Rice&Curry in the future I thought it was important to know what type of person you're dealing with.

I sent a PM right after this was thread was created to say I would take it. They agreed to terms and said they needed to go to a local UPS/FedEx store to get the cost for shipping. Done deal, right?

The next message I get is them saying "Someone local wants to buy it now. What do you say?" as if I'm not in sort bidding war or need to beg or something when we already had an agreement in place.

BS.

@Rice&Curry agreed to terms and I was waiting for the total amount w/shipping on your schedule. You went back on your word and I hope it was worth it because now anyone that considers dealing with you in the future who does their due diligence will see this post detailing exactly the type of person you are.
First come first serve is the implied rule unless a bidding process was explicitly outlined.

The only difference was someone was willing to come and pick i up from my home. I did not have to go to a UPS store.
Admitting that you went back on your word to save a minimal amount of effort when you had an agreement in place is certainly one way to handle it. Bold move.

The part you didn't account for is I'm willing to put forth a little more effort to warn others of your character. I hope it was worth it.