Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new (EU) 2019 Tesla Model X w/ Ludicrous Performance for sale (EUR 115K)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Couple of weeks ago I ordered a Model X from Tesla directly. I have yet to receive it, and it is currently scheduled for July delivery, but I may be able to get it as early as May.

I ordered the car prior to the recent price increase.

Specifications is as follows:

- 2019 Model X Performance with Ludicrous Mode
- Pearl White Paint
- Standard 20" RIMS
- Auto Pilot + FSD
- 5 Seats
- White Interior.

I do not actually need or care that much about the performance option, but since the white interior costs EUR 1,600 and the performance upgrade was only 7,900 and INCLUDED white interior, it was basically just an extra EUR 6,300 compared to the standard 'Long Range' option.

The Ludicrous Performance package is now about 14,000 EUR more, and I since I don't actually care THAT MUCH about the performance, I thought maybe it's better to see if I can sell it, and get the standard 'Long range' model, and essentially pocket the difference.

Since this car has yet to be built, I may be able to adjust the order to have different color/seats configuration, or possibly even remove AP/FSD to make it a bit cheaper.

Current price in EU for my spec, if ordering now, is about EUR 125k. And my order is for a little under 110k.

So I figure if I can sell mine for 115k, the buyer saves 10K, and I 'make' 5k, which I will put towards a new 'Long Range' Model X.

If anyone is interested in this, please let me know!