Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BRAND NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation, Shipping!) 4 SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same deal. However I alteady ordered them a few months ago. I am willing to send anywhere un the usa if someone wants them.

Attachments

• 27A1CC7A-B545-442A-A11E-07AA6DF9C7A9.png
    27A1CC7A-B545-442A-A11E-07AA6DF9C7A9.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 07E7D257-228B-47EC-813C-E80B097D77B3.png
    07E7D257-228B-47EC-813C-E80B097D77B3.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 67
I have the same deal. However I alteady ordered them a few months ago. I am willing to send anywhere un the usa if someone wants them.

Can you confirm these 22s came WITH the Tires? In the Tesla Loot Box, it doesn't give much detail and only says "22 inch Turbine Wheels" with no mention of Tires. I have the same exact reward pending in my Loot box that your photo shows. Thx!!

Can you confirm these 22s came WITH the Tires? In the Tesla Loot Box, it doesn't give much detail and only says "22 inch Turbine Wheels" with no mention of Tires. I have the same exact reward pending in my Loot box that your photo shows. Thx!!
The referral program awards 21" arachnids or 22" turbines wheels all come with: wheels, tires, tpms, center caps. So the whole set is ready to mount.

Reactions: Sasmania
Sorry, the going price seems to be $4500 which is a great deal.

FYI, the "going-deal" was $4,500 at the beginning of the year. Just like the Arachnids which have dropped from close to $5,000 to $2,500 as the market became saturated, so too have the 22" wheels, which seem to have settled around $3,500 on TMC if you really want to move them.

I also have the same wheels available to me via the Tesla Referral Code Program. I see a lot of people are offering up the wheels at a highly discounted price but I'm curious if Tesla will even allow this. Based on what I see in the app, I can choose the wheels I want and the Service Center where they will be installed. It seems since the referral award is associated with your personal Tesla account it would complicate things.Have any of you done this successfully? If so, how did you do it?

I have the rims for sale as well, located in SoCal myself but they are ready to ship anywhere. Tesla is usually okay with gifting (one week trial of car or token for solar roof), so I don’t see it as a prob, so I can have them shipped to any service center. $4000 and comes with tires installed

I had tesla support directly call WA SC and SC told them that as long as I call the SC and give all details, its just fine for anyone to pick up as long as I give the info to SC. So its good. I don't think there is any problem. If we lock SC, we should make sure to call/e-mail receiving SC before closing deal. May be some people who have already done this can chime in to help us out.

I called a few SC from WA, OR and CA and they all said the same thing that the winner of the referral is the one that has to pick them up. So unless the seller and buyer are in the same city it would not work.
Thanks for the update. If I do decide to go this route, I may see if I can just pick them up without being installed and sell them once I have them. I have a Model 3.

I've now had three people ask me the same questions in PMs. I've both 'sent' and 'received' Arachnid referral wheels to other service centers/buyers several times, and never had a problem. The service center calls the award winner (me or someone else) and they tell the SC that someone else will pick them up (or have them installed). And that was it. Either I went to get them at my local service center that someone else 'sent', or someone else went to their service center to pick up wheels I had won and 'sent' there. One time even I went and picked up wheels that I had won myself, stored them for a few weeks, then drove them to another service center in New Jersey, where they installed them, for free, to the person I sold them to.

I really don't know why some isolated service centers appear to be making up local "new" rules that only the award winner can pick up the wheels. And trying to call/email the referral program at corporate will definitely not say they are transferrable, so involving them will only make it worse. MOST of the folks at the service centers are really friendly and reasonable and will cooperate with you with having someone else pick up the wheels.