Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BRAND NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation, Shipping!) 4 SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only thing I'll add is "shoot first, ask permission later".

If you want to transfer the wheels, just have them sent to the SC near the buyer.

Don't call in advance and ask. Just by calling and asking makes it sound like you want to bend some rule, which without any additional information, they'll probably just say 'no' to be CYA.

When they arrive, they'll call you to schedule the install. Just say "I'm busy, so my colleague/brother-in-law is going to come get them for me. His name is Joe Jones" or "thanks for the call, but I can't install the Arachnids because [I don't like how they look/I use all-season tires/there are too many potholes around here], so can you please install them on my friend Joe Jones's car instead? His VIN is XXXXX".

If they still refuse, ask them to then re-ship them to the SC near you so you can follow their [stupid] rule and you can pick them up. At that point they'll probably realize it's easier to just install them then re-ship them elsewhere.

• Helpful
Reactions: nammak and Sasmania