Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BRAND NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation, Shipping!) 4 SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the email from Tesla for brand new set of 22" Turbine Wheels and Tires for the Model X -- Once you pay me ($4500 - we'll discuss how), I'll send you the link to place the order DIRECTLY with Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) will be shipped DIRECTLY to your service center of choice worldwide and INSTALLED. And you can sell your EXISTING wheels and tires for $1500 on here to pay for them. Shipping and installation and tires and TPMS (all NEW) included!

These are staggered as per the Tesla link below, and come with Pirelli Scorpion tires:

Includes:
  • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

The set of 4 retails for $6,800 on Tesla.com (Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package).

You'll be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver.

1110623-00-B_0.jpg

1091738-00-D_0.jpg

Again, you will have these wheels and tires shipped to the Tesla Service center of your choice, and all installation costs will be covered.

• Disagree
Reactions: GayForEllon
And I'll offer the same thing ($4500) except I have the black version of these wheels and tires, brand new, in my garage, ready for free delivery within (approx) 100 miles of NYC. You could have them today! :) PM me if you're interested. I can have them shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for $250.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Now they pick. Had S but X on order. They gave me X wheels. Didn’t want them. But too bad. Oy!

This is the same language as last year's awards:

3 Qualifying Referrals
:
Owners can choose either of the options below for their third referral.
  • 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Enhance the performance of your Tesla with these exclusive wheels.
  • One Week with Model S or Model X
    Experience a new Model S or Model X for one week—at home or on the road. If you do not use this award, this exclusive test drive may be given to a friend.

Reactions: MelaniainLA