Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BRAND NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels + Tires, TPMS, Installation in LOS ANGELES Service Ctr!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received a call from the West Los Angeles (Santa Monica Blvd) Tesla Service Center that the brand new set of ONYX BLACK (depicted below) 22" Turbine Wheels and Tires for the Model X (Referral Prize) has arrive and is ready to be installed FREE!

Once you pay me ($4250 - we'll discuss how - can even do in person at the service center or ahead of installation, as you prefer), I'll arrange for the service center to install the Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) right here in Los Angeles. They have availability for the 45 minute installation process as early as this weekend!

And you can sell your EXISTING wheels and tires for $1500 on here to pay for them, reducing your overall cost. These take several weeks to show up after placing an order, but since these have ALREADY arrived, NO WAITING IS NEEDED. Shipping and installation and tires and TPMS (all NEW) included!

These are staggered as per the Tesla link below, and come with Pirelli Scorpion tires:

Includes:
  • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

The set of 4 retails for $6,800 on Tesla.com (Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package).

Remember: These are Onyx Black and NOT Silver.

1110623-00-B_0.jpg.jpg

You can have these installed as early as THIS WEEKEND in West Los Angeles, California, and all installation costs will be covered. THANKS!

• Disagree
Reactions: GayForEllon