Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Never Driven Fully Loaded Model S for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am waiting for delivery of my fully loaded Model S (Southern California) and decided the range won't suit my needs as my only car.
I'm attaching a full spec list, but it is metallic brown, lacewood interior, 21" tires, paint armor, rear facing seats, twin chargers, HPWC, etc. Every check box was selected in configuring this car. Asking price is $115k. Avoid the queue and get your car when you are ready! Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm willing to ship the car inside the US if buyer
prefers.

Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 1.35.26 PM.png

Don't believe everything you read in the NYT... :)
should be ...anything you read

range is perfect as an only car. You could potentially trade the S for just about any car out there for a few days if needed or rent a car for a long trip. unless you are going > 200 miles everyday with absolutely no electricity anywhere around you? the S is perfect

sad that It wont work for you.

queue time is less than 2 months from order to deliver if you get your options. anyone would be stupid to miss the credit and pay more. for pre-picked options

Last edited: