Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Plaid owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I just took delivery of my Dark Gray MS-Plaid Saturday Sept 4th- front bumper was scratched so Tesla has already (allegedly) ordered a replacement that I will receive Sept 24th-ish. Until then I am enjoying it. I got the carbon fiber trim and 21” arachnid wheels, as well as FSD (I was not aware of the new $199/month subscription feature. I am wondering if I should try to cancel that FSD purchase of $10,000 and just sub via the monthly option - any one have an opinion on that?

Thanks
Bilo

Hello everyone!

I just took delivery of my Dark Gray MS-Plaid Saturday Sept 4th- front bumper was scratched so Tesla has already (allegedly) ordered a replacement that I will receive Sept 24th-ish. Until then I am enjoying it. I got the carbon fiber trim and 21” arachnid wheels, as well as FSD (I was not aware of the new $199/month subscription feature. I am wondering if I should try to cancel that FSD purchase of $10,000 and just sub via the monthly option - any one have an opinion on that?

Thanks
Bilo
Return it immediately if you can. It’s not worth anywhere near 10K.