Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

>>Brand New - Ready for Pickup<< 2021 Model Y AWD, White Exterior, Black Interior, 7 Seater, 20" Inductions, AutoPilot, Tow Hitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TechDaddy

Long Range All-Wheel Drive Pearl White Paint 20’’
May 18, 2021
CHS
Ready for pickup at Tesla Delivery Center in Georgia or can be shipped to your Delivery Center.
We needed the car in order to travel to see my Wife's Mom who is not doing well health wise.
Originally I ordered this car but the date slipped to Late September so I found a different color and took that one, I just got it Wednesday!
This is a truly amazing car. Of course two days after I pickup the 2nd car my original car is now ready to be scheduled for pickup.
I'm thinking of getting the car and then i've heard others in this same position have taken the car to Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, etc. and gotten $6,000 more that what they paid and then the Dealer marks it up another $4,000 to sell to someone else. I was telling the Sales Associate this and she said I was exactly right because they go and shop the competition to see how they are selling Teslas. I'd like to help someone out who would like this car. I did have to pay a lot more for the car I did take home so I'd like to at least come out even on that. In any case, send me a DM so we can discuss if you're interested. Thank you

Ready for pickup at Tesla Delivery Center in Georgia or can be shipped to your Delivery Center.
We needed the car in order to travel to see my Wife's Mom who is not doing well health wise.
Originally I ordered this car but the date slipped to Late September so I found a different color and took that one, I just got it Wednesday!
This is a truly amazing car. Of course two days after I pickup the 2nd car my original car is now ready to be scheduled for pickup.
I'm thinking of getting the car and then i've heard others in this same position have taken the car to Carvana, Carmax, Vroom, etc. and gotten $6,000 more that what they paid and then the Dealer marks it up another $4,000 to sell to someone else. I was telling the Sales Associate this and she said I was exactly right because they go and shop the competition to see how they are selling Teslas. I'd like to help someone out who would like this car. I did have to pay a lot more for the car I did take home so I'd like to at least come out even on that. In any case, send me a DM so we can discuss if you're interested. Thank you
What is your asking price?