Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new referral 22" Turbine wheel/tire package CANADA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm getting the 22" wheel/tire referral package which I would like to trade for either as new silver 20" Slipstreams with snow or summers tires or sell for Can$3800 OBO.
They can be shipped to your nearest Canadian SC and I believe you will have the choice to select either Silver or Onyx Black.
I would consider a deal with cash for good used 20" for winter wheels.
PM me

Hi, I'm getting the 22" wheel/tire referral package which I would like to trade for either as new silver 20" Slipstreams with snow or summers tires or sell for Can$3800 OBO.
They can be shipped to your nearest Canadian SC and I believe you will have the choice to select either Silver or Onyx Black.
PM me
PM me
I have both a brand new set of 20" Slipstreams with snow tires and one set with new all seasons and would be glad to trade either set with you for your 22" package. I'm located in Burlington, ON.