TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS - No Longer

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Shumdit, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS

I am not going to drive the car in inclement weather since I got a new Range Rover Sport this week. The Tesla will be for normal weather only. These are the accessory ones that Tesla sells for $4000 and are brand new.

List Date: 12/6/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Brand new set of winter wheels/tires. Never installed. Sold out at Tesla. Includes TPMS

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2. Rik

Rik Member

is this for the roadster or S?

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Mario needs a set badly! You might have to charge him a little extra for shipping though.

4. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Sorry I left that out. It's a set for the model s

5. towman26

towman26 Member

I'm so glad we don't need two sets of tires. That's gotta suck every time you have to swap them out

6. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Its only done twice a year and takes 10 minutes. While I don't have to do it I don't think it's that big of a deal personally.

7. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Price lowered

8. Alan g

Alan g New Member

Still available?

9. Alpha

Alpha Member

Are these the aero wheels or the regular 19" wheels? And what part of SC are you in?

10. GDH

GDH Banned

Damn, maybe i need to raise the price of mine.:-o:-o

11. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

They are the original split spoke design. To my knowledge the Aero wheels were not being offered with the Winter Tires until a couple of months ago and these were purchased in June. I am in Greenville.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to compare apples to oranges. #1: Yours aren't truly brand new whereas these are still at the Service Center and are 100% new. #2: You apparently do not want to ship, which limits your potential # of buyers.
    I do appreciate you spamming on my thread though to help yourself out....:wink:

12. dratifk

dratifk Sorry Sold my *****

I sold my used great condition 21" cyclone Silver wheels for only $2150 couldn't get much more. These had TPMS but tires only had about 5K left on them. Also these were picked up not shipped and a CASH deal. I bought 19" Rial Lugano with Blizzaks with TPMS delivered for $2400. IMO the Rials are much nicer looking than the stock Tesla Wheels. Why would you pay over 3K for a winter set when you could have nicer wheels shipped from Tirerack?

13. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Some people prefer factory.

14. Alan g

Alan g New Member

winter wheels/tires

sorry, just want to make sure these aren't still available? putting my tire rack order in over the weekend....