TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brand New Silver Gen 2 Wall Connector (HPWC)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ArunGoyal, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ArunGoyal

ArunGoyal Member

Brand new silver Generation 2 Wall Connector with 24 feet cable. The connector has a rating of 80 amp on a 100 amp circuit. My family has several Tesla cars, bought one too many. Available for pick in Cincinnati (OH) area or York (PA) area. Will be in York in the middle of March, can take it there in the car. The picture is of the one we installed. You will get brand new UNOPENED BOX.

Asking only $485, about $50 savings when considering sales tax

20190209_144502.jpg 20190209_144513.jpg 20190210_115044.jpg 20190210_122335.jpg

2. Walker34

Walker34 Member

I would be interested if it is still available in March and picking up in York. I'd be willing to pay $425

3. ArunGoyal

ArunGoyal Member

I did not get any wall connector for free. I bought them for myself and my family member. I will take a reasonable offer close to the asking price. Do not want to loose too much money with sales tax.

4. ArunGoyal

ArunGoyal Member

I am dropping the price to $465. Folks, I get not get it for free I paid for it.