Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BRAND NEW TESLA WALL CONNECTORS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have some more brand new tesla wall connectors
i have sold on here before =)
i accept google wallet for payment only. or cash if ur in tx

quantity : 5

selling them for $500 a piece

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 107

Just curious, how does one come by 5 (five) Tesla HPWC? And not want to keep them but sell them.

Buying from other than Tesla doesn't come with any warranty, just fyi buyers. GLWS.

Original Thread started January 2, 2019.

Looks like OP then replied to a message 10 months and 10 days later. So bumped their OLD thread.

Just curious, how does one come by 5 (five) Tesla HPWC? And not want to keep them but sell them.

Buying from other than Tesla doesn't come with any warranty, just fyi buyers. GLWS.

I don't understand how people can sell there new and/or used Tesla parts/equipment for what Tesla sells for, if not more. I personally would wait and buy from Tesla for the warranty. Unless there was a substantial savings.

Be very careful with google wallet. No way to get the refund back if scammed.

And always use Credit Card so you have some recourse.

She has another identical thread claiming she had 2 and ppl put buyer beware because of the unsecured method of payment. Now she says she has 5.

BIG RED FLAG

I think the OP posted a more recent FS post, and this one is an old one? Had 5, now maybe down to 2?

^ BINGO ^

ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES! Protect yourselves...

Public service announcement, NEVER send money as Friends and Family, unless they are friends and family. Consider the 3% fee, insurance. That's my 2 cents...

I recently got ripped off on paypal. The seller sent some worthless beads so he had a tracking ID as "proof" of delivery. Paypal would do nothing due to the "proof".
You can claim item “significantly not as described” and take photos. I doubt Paypal will side with the seller on that claim. If you claim item “not received”, obviously you’ll lose because the seller has proof it was delivered.

The OP is selling the “Signature” version obtained only through referral award. I guess someone want to pay extra for Musk’s signature

Not if you toss out a pack of beads because you had no idea it was connected to the purchase.

How do you know "she" is selling the signature version?

Doesn’t matter. If you say SNAD, Paypal’ll take your words over the seller. Plus, fund through a credit card and the bank will solve the case for you. You can’t be scammed if you follow Paypal policy.

My mistake, she doesn’t sell the signature version. Then I have no idea why ppl would buy from her instead of Tesla brand new, warrantied HPWC

Reactions: Amit519 and Zishan
Some electric companies offer a rebate if you install an EV car charger in your home. My electric company will give you a $500 check and you just upload the receipts.

I assume a good majority of the ebay and forum sales are coming from people abusing these programs. Its sad because wasted tax dollars and the re sellers have made the 24ft out of stock.

• Helpful
Reactions: NomoC8 and UCF3