TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brand new wheels for sale! 21" Arachnids

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Parikhrr, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Parikhrr

Parikhrr Member

I am selling a brand new set of 21" Tesla custom forged Silver Arachnid wheels. This includes the tires as well! These one-of-a-kind wheels are not available for sale at any Tesla store. They are brand new and never installed.

If you live in New Jersey I could even arrange for Tesla to install for you at no additional cost...

The selling price is $5k OBO. Preferred selling locally in New Jersey area. Will consider New York region as well. Please contact me if you are interested.

2. Parikhrr

Parikhrr Member

As per Tesla, any lucky buyer of these wheels from me can have it installed free of charge at the service center of their choice. I discussed this with the referral program folks at length and it's a simple process thaf saves all of the hassle and effort to ship across country if needed. Either respond here or PM me if interested in the rims/wheel package (with sport performance tires, etc).