Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New (yet to be delivered) MC Red Model-X 90D for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my yet to be delivered VIN 47XX . The delivery is anticipated in the next 2 weeks as per my DS as of today. I am selling because I just found out that I will need to be moving out of state and cannot have an additional car at this time.
I am NOT looking to make any money on this, all I am trying to do is recover my $5000 deposit, which I would lose if I just walk away from the car.

I talked to my DS at Tesla and he CONFIRMED that YES I could indeed change the registration of my car at or before delivery in any name I choose.

So if you are interested in this vehicle and want to buy it at the Regular Tesla price let me know ASAP.

The EASIEST way to do this would be for me and you to meet at the Tesla Store on Grand Ave. in Chicago where the delivery is scheduled at delivery and we would ensure that the paperwork was done in your name and monies would only exchange at successful acceptance of the car.
If you are out of the area and cannot be present at delivery I believe we can still work it out.

Model X 90D 88,000 Including $7,500.00 Federal Tax Credit
All-Wheel Drive Included
EXTERIOR Red Multi-Coat Paint 1,500
22" Onyx Black Wheels 4,500
INTERIOR Ultra White Seats 2,500
Dark Ash Wood Décor 750
Front Console Included
Black Headliner Included
Six Seat Interior 3,000
CHARGING Supercharger Enabled Included
OPTIONS Autopilot Convenience Features 2,500
Premium Upgrades Package 4,500
Smart Air Suspension Included
Subzero Weather Package 1,000
Destination & Doc Fee 1,200
VEHICLE PRICE AFTER TAX CREDIT 109,450 Before the $7,500.00 federal tax credit, the price of this Model X is $116,950.00 .

So once again, you would only commit to buying the car. I would ask for a $5000 deposit to change over the registration to your name, this would all be on the My Tesla page and I would share the login information so you know its all done or you would be able to verify with the DS at Tesla yourself.
Then, at delivery you would owe the balance to Tesla, I would meet you at the store to make sure all went well and you would have the $5000 that you gave me as a "Credit" to you since I have already paid that money to Tesla.
Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks for looking!

Tempting for sure here in Chicago, but I'm sure someone will take you up on the offer. May want to post the same descriptive add in the sales area, maybe the Tesla Owners Worldwide FB page, or a few places to get it out there. I'd almost take you up on it but I'd hope to upgrade to the X (or SUV at that time) in about 5-6 years, when hopefully its more like 110-125 kWh+ version.

If you have to walk away and lose the $5K, Tesla will surely sell it off as an inventory at little/no discount in like 1 day and profit again.