TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Branson vs Musk Contrasting styles of accident management

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chickenlittle, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

Branson virgin with terrible accident. Not commenting on that. However for over 24 hrs he has been in transit to site. He owns a private plane, he owns an airline. Could it take that long to get there. I remember accident at Fremont and musk addressing quickly. Just contrasting different styles. It's important to face such events quickly and not wait for optimum PR times or news cycle. Should be there at least expressing concern for pilots families.

2. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Good observation.

More than 750 ppl have paid more than $250k to ride... Hmm... Will be interesting to ser how Branson and Virgin handle this PR wise. He is a very good CEO IMO. Usually very direct, open and human which is his strength.

3. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

And lets not forget three successful missions to the ISS, and many more to follow I am sure after the two rivals recent fiascos.