Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breakdown of some common Bear arguments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When the Federal rebates are all used up Tesla will be at a point where the Gigafactory is dropping battery costs by 30%, voila, cheaper car with same margins.

I'm interested to hear from these shorts if there is a company they actually believe in? They seem like the type that spend their entire life wanting other's to fail so they will look smart, talk about a miserable existence.

I have been thinking along the same lines. If you hate TM's plan so much, show me the automaker with a better path to mass EV production. TM is executing with lumps and errors and delays but they are executing. Everyone else is just taking pot shots and announcing Tesla killers.

TSLA Stock Outlook 2016: Is Tesla Motors, Inc. a $50 Stock?

You were saying that people stopped claiming they were just toys for the rich? Nope... I think you need to pull this out of the "graveyard" lol. This article pretty much took all your arguments, put them into one article, and worded it in a super negative way... including the combining of arguments such that they conflict with one another, but they hid the conflict from the reader by spacing them out so they seem like they are part of two different thought processes and therefore not in conflict.

This article makes my head hurt it is so bad... :(

You were saying that people stopped claiming they were just toys for the rich? Nope... I think you need to pull this out of the "graveyard" lol. This article pretty much took all your arguments, put them into one article, and worded it in a super negative way... including the combining of arguments such that they conflict with one another, but they hid the conflict from the reader by spacing them out so they seem like they are part of two different thought processes and therefore not in conflict.

Wow. His hatred is palpable.

I have been thinking along the same lines. If you hate TM's plan so much, show me the automaker with a better path to mass EV production. TM is executing with lumps and errors and delays but they are executing. Everyone else is just taking pot shots and announcing Tesla killers.

Elon is looking so far ahead, The other Auto companies do not have a plan for even one Gigafactory to supply their "Future EV's", Elon has said way back in May 2014, that TM is planning on 200 Gigafactories to eventually meet the BEV demand!
These other Auto companies have "Tesla Killers" right, Well Tesla is on track to be an ICE Industry Killer!

http://www.treehugger.com/cars/elon-musk-200-gigafactories-needed-electric-car-demand-alone.html

Elon Musk: 200 Gigafactories needed for electric car demand alone

Where do you find those articles...? I feel like you have crossed over into the Dark Web and should come back, quick.

VW made some tesla killer pronouncements at the Frankfurt car show,
just before they committed suicide .

There is an increasing amount of people in Germany that thinks that VW will go bust. Now, I'm not certain at all we are there already. But I think it becomes quite obvious that ICE cars need to resort to cheating to comply with environmental standards. I don't think that there is any space between cost, reliability, power consumption and exhaust regulations that allows for viable ICEs in the future.

Where do you find those articles...? I feel like you have crossed over into the Dark Web and should come back, quick.

Sadly, Google Finance was the one who had that one posted. I will totally click through most of these terrible articles because it helps reaffirm that if this is all they have on Tesla and why it is doomed or some such then I know that I am good to keep investing! :D

I'll happily support these sources with my click since it makes for a great contrarian indicator. When the articles dry up it might be time to start looking to dump shares.