Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breakfast spots near Atlanta SC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I'll be passing through Atlanta and charging up at the Supercharger on a Saturday morning around 7-8am. Does anyone know of a good breakfast place within walking distance of the charger? I've had some amazing food in Atlanta so I'm looking for something unique (as in not a chain, or anything I could find at home).

If you have any other suggestions regarding Atlanta please let me know. I'll be in staying the night so if it's better to charge at night and go somewhere else for breakfast feel free to make any suggestions.

Thanks!!

Atlantic Station: Most places are brunch oriented here and do not open until 10-11, Coffee spot just opened I think opens at 7?.
Decatur: This one is at a service center and walking distance to chain breakfast places (Chick-fil-a, Starbucks, First Watch)

If you're staying the night then feast upon the bounty that is Atlanta breakfast. Close your eyes and pick any direction and you'll find several quality spots. My favorites are Buckhead Diner, Buttermilk Kitchen (best chicken biscuit ever), White House, Folk Art.

Atlantic Station: Most places are brunch oriented here and do not open until 10-11, Coffee spot just opened I think opens at 7?.
Decatur: This one is at a service center and walking distance to chain breakfast places (Chick-fil-a, Starbucks, First Watch)

If you're staying the night then feast upon the bounty that is Atlanta breakfast. Close your eyes and pick any direction and you'll find several quality spots. My favorites are Buckhead Diner, Buttermilk Kitchen (best chicken biscuit ever), White House, Folk Art.

Thank you for the advice! Can't wait to visit Atlanta and enjoy some of the amazing food.