Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breaking news: Free 2021 Supercharging for 3s and Ys!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen it hit my account. Picked up 12/23. Hmm.

It will not show up anywhere in your account i.e. either Lootbox or your Tesla Online account. The only way to confirm is go to a Supercharger and use it, it should not show up in your account/credit card charge. Also on the charging screen in the car it will not show any amount for the session. I hope this helps to clarify how the free supercharging will work

It will not show up anywhere in your account i.e. either Lootbox or your Tesla Online account. The only way to confirm is go to a Supercharger and use it, it should not show up in your account/credit card charge. Also on the charging screen in the car it will not show any amount for the session. I hope this helps to clarify how the free supercharging will work

It showed up in my account under details:

Free Supercharging until January 1, 2022

It does show up in your account. Mine popped up last week.
IMG_3337.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 57