Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breaking News: Pro-Tesla Motors bill dies in Texas House (Austin Business Journal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a first generation immigrant who has made Texas home for almost two decades, this is very simply put UN-AMERICAN! I am Norwegian by birth and American by CHOICE. This is not even remotely representative of the ideals that I have fought hard to be part of ... I choose to believe that free enterprise will win in the end and protecting an antiquated business model NEVER works ... in the long run.

In the meantime I will encourage, promote and educate anyone that will listen about Tesla, their cars and the revolution they are spearheading.

Why tesla doesn't just start their own non-profit car dealership to play along the rules in retard states?
Because most laws forbid the manufacturer owning a dealership. Once Tesla opens one dealership, all the progress they've made to date goes down the drain. Also, the anti-Tesla laws cause very little inconvenience to the consumer (except in New Mexico and Michigan where Tesla can't have service centres). They are annoying for Tesla due to the restrictions it places on Tesla employees, but don't really prevent Tesla sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt