Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breakout Session descriptions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see on the agenda several breakout sessions to select from, like any typical conference, however there is usually a paragraph detailing what the session will cover. I'm not clear on which ones I want to select. Are there short descriptions somewhere?

From what I see, we select 1 of 4 in the morning, 1 of 3 midday, and 1 of 3 in the afternoon.

I noticed this in the email also : "If you signed up for the optional Networking Reception on Friday night, it begins at 6:00pm in the Expo Tent."

Is it a correct assumption that we sign up for breakout sessions and the reception when we arrive at the hotel? I haven't seen anything on here to sign up for the reception.

You will receive an "Onsite Guide" with a list of sessions and descriptions when you arrive at TESLIVE. The sessions are on a "first come basis" so no need to sign up.

Regarding the Network Reception; If you signed up for a "Full Conference" you have already signed up for the reception. If you are signed up for a "Day Pass" you could also sign up for the "optional Reception or Sunday Breakfast"

Yeah I was not aware that we had to sign up for it. Also I haven't been getting emails...

[EDIT: This post is not relevant; see the post above, which was posted at the same time as this one.]

Last edited:
In the AGENDA line in the reminder email sent to me 1 week ago and from the website (http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/teslive/agenda.php):

AGENDA (All session are on a first come basis. Sessions titles are subject to change.)

10:00am - 11:00am Morning Breakout Sessions:
The Tesla Movement (Fremont Room)
Designing the Model S (Hawthorne Room)
Chargers & Sunshine (Palo Alto Room)
Model S Demo (Menlo Park-ing Lot)
11:00am - 11:30am Break
11:30am - 12:30pm Midday Breakout Sessions:
Road Trip 101 (Fremont Room)
The Roadster Chronicles (Hawthorne Room)
Power/Charging/Storage (Palo Alto Room)
12:30pm - 2:00pm Lunch provided by Autodesk
2:00pm - 3:30pm General Session with Elon and special speaker
3:30pm - 4:00pm Break
4:00pm - 5:00pm Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
Model S Tips & Tricks (Fremont Room)
EV Care, Feeding & Enhancements (Hawthorne Room)
Battery Research & Future Developments (Palo Alto Room)
6:00pm - 9:00pm Factory Party hosted by Tesla Motors