Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breakout Session Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Q. I'm actually waiting to hear back from Doug (I should ping him again) on a couple details. We have all the video and audio (180 gig worth!) -- just need to process it all (once I know the details). Heck, I haven't even watched the breakout sessions and I have the raw footage :)

Good Q. I'm actually waiting to hear back from Doug (I should ping him again) on a couple details. We have all the video and audio (180 gig worth!) -- just need to process it all (once I know the details). Heck, I haven't even watched the breakout sessions and I have the raw footage :)
Are the plans about distribution firmed up yet?

For example, will there be a DVD available for purchase? At times, I'm sentimental about such collectibles so I'm interested.

Cinergi - No worries. I don't think it was originally contemplated they would be available, so that you and others are willing to do this at all is a total gift. Just wanted to confirm to my wife my general level of dorkiness, which really needs no confirmation. Take your time, and thank you.

:)
I did get a couple done and off to Doug -- just need to get them online. It's unfortunately a lot of work to stitch the audio and video together as they're not in sync. Anyone know of someone who does video editing really well who could crank these out? It takes me hours just to do one video :-(

:)
I did get a couple done and off to Doug -- just need to get them online. It's unfortunately a lot of work to stitch the audio and video together as they're not in sync. Anyone know of someone who does video editing really well who could crank these out? It takes me hours just to do one video :-(

There' this great tool called DualEyes that matches audio and video very well. I've used it or video recorded with DSLR and separate audio recordings (Zoom). It requires audio on the video file, but it can be poor quality as long as thete is someyhing there to match the good quality audio file against. This program will sync and if required stretch or shorten the quality audio file to perfect match in my experience. I think the tool also goes by the name PluralEyes.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to post these videos somewhere that's member-only and doesn't cost anything?
youtube = you need a gmail account; vimeo embedding = $$ ....
(sp4rk -- I did see your PM; might be worth posting here, too)