Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breakout Sessions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In general, who is leading the breakout sessions? Tesla staff or TMC members? For example, the first time block has a session entitled "Designing the Model S". That seems like something that someone who was involved in actually designing it would lead. Other sessions, like 'The Tesla Movement" and "Chargers and Sunshine" seem like they could be led by TMC members with particular areas of expertise and interest.

My understanding is that Musk will speak at the conference, and Tesla will host a party at the factory afterwards - but that is the entirety of Tesla's involvement in TESLIVE. So I believe ALL of the sessions are being done by forum members or outside experts.

It's my understanding that the session on "Designing the Model S" is being presented by people from Autodesk whose software was used to design Model S. As above, there is limited involvement from Telsa, other than what should be an amazing Q&A with Elon and Jerome.