Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breed of dog Tesla Owners and Fans have.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the name...
Untitled.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
I had a black lab/golden retriever mix.

We have the same. All 95 lbs of shedding him! Sometimes I swear he has some dane in him b/c he is almost waist high and I'm 6 foot!

- - - Updated - - -

Shanti the Choco Lab and Zak (the retard) Great Dane/Lab mix. He's like a lunatic lab but twice the size. Yikes! Both adopted and whom I want to kill them most of the time But I wouldn't trade them for anything. Only had them in the car once and the fortress I have to build to keep them corralled is a site to be seen.

I'd love to see a pic! I'd dread the day I will have to put our black lab/retriever mix (and we suspect some dane in there too) in my S!

- - - Updated - - -

Mutt (chihuahua/pug I think - its a stray). 12+ years old. Loves to ride shotgun on passenger's lap on road trips; then rests in 'his spot' in center console floor.View attachment 100527

OMG I vote this photo as winner of the thread!

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the cat love???

I'd post some, but the only photo of our cats in my S are of the kitty we just lost. Too much for me to post that.

Understand completely. But the photo doesn't have to be your pet in your car!

The four legged loves of my life.
- 15 year old Orange Tabby Shorthair (just passed in Sept)
- 6 year old Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix (but I swear he might have some dane in him since he is almost waist high against my 6 foot frame)
- 3 year old Brown Maine Coon Mix (totally Maine Coon except only 12 lbs, so guessing she's a mix)
6LuViBO.jpg

I like cats more than dogs and we have a 20 year old cat who is rather dog-like. My SO loves standard poodles and had one who lived to 17, though we don't have a dog at the moment. She prefers the puppy cut for her poodle. She hates shedding hair and likes smart animals as well as mellow dispositions, which is why she likes standards.

Yeah post whatever pets or companions as I see them, you have. I wonder if there are as many cat people as dog people. Probably a few reptile or bird owners out there as well.

Should have the thread title changed to "Pets Tesla owners and Fans have."