Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breed of dog Tesla Owners and Fans have.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shanti the Choco Lab and Zak (the retard) Great Dane/Lab mix. He's like a lunatic lab but twice the size. Yikes! Both adopted and whom I want to kill them most of the time But I wouldn't trade them for anything. Only had them in the car once and the fortress I have to build to keep them corralled is a site to be seen.

Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Rescue. Most awesome dog ever. (Though she is a bit blurry at times, we still love her.)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Corgi yellow lab mix. Damn he sheds a lot! But we love him to death.

german shedders... I thought that was a breed :wink:

German Sheppard/Blue Heeler mix - Neko
German Sheppard/Lab/Rototiller - Sadi
IMG_0065.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2 x Polski Owczarek Nizinny; P.S. That's hair, not fur and they don't shed.

I think we might plan on dogs with hair in the future - these 2 make a couple of bunnies daily

...I find myself wanting to comment on every dog in this thread...beauties!

Mutt (chihuahua/pug I think - its a stray). 12+ years old. Loves to ride shotgun on passenger's lap on road trips; then rests in 'his spot' in center console floor.View attachment 100527

This. Is. Awesome!
(As are all the dog pics).

- - - Updated - - -

What a great thread! Although, I conclude that Tesla owners don't have one particular most common breed, but love dogs and love earth and are a general bunch of good people for doing so. (And with exceptional taste regarding cars and dogs)

No reason you can't post cat pix as well! How ya doing...we have not chatted in awhile?
Hi, stranger! Good to see you around these parts!

SW2Fiddler, I thought that was my Charlie... or "17lbs of Awesome" as I usually call him. He's my favorite out of our 3. A tortie, striped tabby, and then the mini panther! And yes, he's about twice the size of an average housecat.

IMG_20140208_063542.jpg
577698_10200423550665779_2113741109_n.jpg