Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breezewood, PA supercharger needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They need either a larger Starbucks or a second one. The current breezewood Starbucks is a cluster f*#k. But otherwise, yes.... Put the supercharger just above the Starbucks. There is plenty of space up there.

Somerset to Hagerstown - 107 miles
Somerset to Harrisburg - 140 miles

Even Pittsburg to Hagerstown direct is 175 miles.

I wouldn't really say it's "needed" while there are still a LOT of locations which are inaccessible via superchargers.

Somerset to Hagerstown - 107 miles
Somerset to Harrisburg - 140 miles

Even Pittsburg to Hagerstown direct is 175 miles.

I wouldn't really say it's "needed" while there are still a LOT of locations which are inaccessible via superchargers.
Yes, those SC stations make the trip doable without any range anxiety and in the summer, my 75d would make the Hagerstown to Pitt, but we make several trips in the winter. In any event, I agree it's not necessary. I just want. Similar to spending $100k on a car. It's not necessary, but I want what I want ;)

Reactions: madodel
So many other locations would be far more useful than Breezewood. The whole I-80 corridor for instance. The whole state of West Virginia. Tesla should be filling in the gaps or increasing capacity at overloaded stations long before putting chargers in here.

Reactions: widepipe