Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brembo Brake Calipers for Model S. Work Perfectly.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I have a set of Brembo Model S Brake Calipers for sale. Taken off my own car by me personally and worked perfectly - swapped for a set of powercoated calipers.

These are a great starting point if you want to have them powder coated or even just do a nice DIY job. Much better than trying to paint them on the car. Will come with still-good brake pads and brake hoses if you want them.

$250 obo. Link to craigslist ad here: Tesla Model S Brembo Brake Calipers - auto parts - by owner -...

Willing to ship at cost and located in Southern Cal for pickups

calipers.jpeg

Hi there,

I have a set of Brembo Model S Brake Calipers for sale. Taken off my own car by me personally and worked perfectly - swapped for a set of powercoated calipers.

These are a great starting point if you want to have them powder coated or even just do a nice DIY job. Much better than trying to paint them on the car. Will come with still-good brake pads and brake hoses if you want them.

$250 obo. Link to craigslist ad here: Tesla Model S Brembo Brake Calipers - auto parts - by owner -...

Willing to ship at cost and located in Southern Cal for pickups

View attachment 867812
Sorry to high jack thread friend but, the top parking brake caliper, did it require a special tool to retract piston?