Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brembo GT-S and MPP Solid Front Lower Control Arm Bushings upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally back at BRP after a long time off. Cars got considerable amount of upgrades in the brake department and I no longer worry about brake fades. Suspension wise, the biggest upgrade has got to be the MPP solid Front Lower Control Arm Bushings. It replaces the OEM rubber one with sealed spherical bearings. Car turn in feel considerably better and you can feel the limit of the front tires instead of guessing. It helps to place the car more precisely on the track. NVH was not affected at all. I was able to beat my personal best by almost 1 second at Buttonwillow Race Park.

Big shout out to The Driveway in San Jose for helping me install the upgrades and performing track alignment.

PB lap

TC9 under brake.png
116266792_679632199288244_3255058407065857127_n.jpg
109448748_941372409697809_4667108207482439562_n.jpg

Setup:
Mountainpass Performance AWD Sport coilovers
MPP rear Toe, Camber, and Cyber arms
MPP front upper arm for camber adjustment
MPP solid Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
Brembo GT-S BBK w/TS20 pads from Corner3 Motorsports
MPP 2 piece rear rotors with Endless EX90 pads
Endless RF650 fluid and MPP stainless steel line
Wheel - WedsSport TC 105X from TPM parts
Tire - Goodyear 3R - 265 r18
Maier Racing front lip and spoiler
UPP rear stabilizer bar

Great laps, car looks awesome! Just confirming, this is the 13CW configuration, right?

That dust that gets kicked up in crazy, we don't get that on the East coast! What settings were you running in Track Mode, rear end got a bit loose there :)

Yeah, CW13. 50/50 power. 20% regen. - 8 stability. I found out in later sessions that my rear rebound was too stiff. Adding 2 more clicks from stiff helps with rear traction.

• Helpful
Reactions: ra88it
You're a monster out there! Car is looking great and amazing driving, as always!

Thanks, it was nice meeting you in person finally. I love how the car looks but I can definitely use a driver mod. Craig is 2 seconds faster than me on similar setup. I have this high speed instability in the rear that I need to dial out and I need to learn how to let the car settle in high speed before rushing to the go pedal. Lots of room to improve.