Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

brianman 10k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kipernicus

Model S Res#P1440
Dec 2, 2009
Belmont, CA
brianman is about 500 posts away from the vaunted ranks of the 10k.

Can he do it in 2013?

There's 36.5 days left in the year, a mere 14 posts per day!
Go brianman!

bm.JPG

Heh, hi guys. I've been shying away a bit from this thread, though I appreciate the gesture. It just seemed a little "selfie" to chime in.

That said, as usual I feel I obligated to correct the official record sometimes....

Owner was close, but not quite on.

The 10k post was this one:
Firmware 5.8.4 - Page 23

I held off a bit after 9999 to come up with a clever post, went to sleep and in the morning forgot and posted something generic and then remembered and let it sit for a day or so. :)

Interesting. When I took that screenshot, you were listed at 10,000 and that was the last post I found of yours. Maybe for some reason the count does not get updated as soon as you post? Not that it is important. I could have made some dumb error.

Heh, hi guys. I've been shying away a bit from this thread, though I appreciate the gesture. It just seemed a little "selfie" to chime in.

That said, as usual I feel I obligated to correct the official record sometimes....

Owner was close, but not quite on.

The 10k post was this one:
Firmware 5.8.4 - Page 23

I held off a bit after 9999 to come up with a clever post, went to sleep and in the morning forgot and posted something generic and then remembered and let it sit for a day or so. :)

Interesting. When I took that screenshot, you were listed at 10,000 and that was the last post I found of yours. Maybe for some reason the count does not get updated as soon as you post? Not that it is important. I could have made some dumb error.
Totally possible and definitely interesting, especially when you look at the timestamps on the posts. I know for certain my screen never said 10,000 anywhere until the morning of 1/15 after that 9:45AM post that I linked.