Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brianman's Model S mock-ups

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
The black top looks great with that too.
[Edit after move: This was referring to Random Roadster Sightings]

Edit:
It didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but the effect ended up interesting so I figured I'd share it nonetheless...
model-s-signature-red_1920x1200_b_RedWheels.jpg

Edit 2:
Also interesting.
model-s-signature-red_1920x1200_b_RedWheels2.jpg

Last edited:
The black top looks great with that too.
[Edit after move: This was referring to Random Roadster Sightings]

Edit:
It didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but the effect ended up interesting so I figured I'd share it nonetheless...
View attachment 8153

Edit 2:
Also interesting.
View attachment 8154

Ewwww...

(I moved this post into the Model S forum. It really didn't belong in "Random Roadster Sightings.")

Doesn't belong here either, don't we have a dark corner at the back of the attic somewhere.:wink:

Photoshop. No intercap. I think it's a long-standing MS dig (they've never corrected it in their spelling dictionaries, in spite of numerous filed bugs).
(I don't mind the use of Paint.net - I've had a number of interactions with the main developer - cool guy. As long as it wasn't MSPaint or Gimp, I'm ok!)
It's not a dig at all. It's "two words, assume they did mixed caps". I'll correct in my other post.

If I was trying to "dig" I would have said something like "Photo$hop".

What's the objection to MsPaint? Are you a Notepad hater too?

While I'm not a big fan of rims and body paint being variations of the same color, I could see selecting something other than the stock silver or shades of black. But not being an expert on color combinations (just ask my wife about my choices in dressing our son! :rolleyes:), I'm not sure what non-red hues would go best with signature red. Shades of yellow perhpas?